Three Year Blog Anniversary
by Adam Goodwin | 2015 | Last Updated: November 20, 2015
I started this blog in November 2012 – 3 years ago!
Interesting Stats (for the 3 years)
- Total readers: Just under 25,000 unique visitors in 3 years!
- Total comments on posts: Just under 950 (nearly an average of 1/day!)
- Most readers in one day: 376
- Major referrers: 1) Twitter (36.2% of the 3); 2) adamkgoodwin.com (33.9%); and 3) Facebook (29.9%)
Most Read Blog Posts (for each year)
- 2015: 1) UBC: Undeveloped-Brain-Cs; and 2) UBC: August 19 Update
- 2014: 1) Directions to Kelowna Mountain; and 2) Games and Sports of Desert People
- 2013: Personal Bucket List (the list from 2013 had been updated in March 2014; to get the most recent Bucket List, updated in November 2015, click here)
- 2012: Italy and Vatican City – Visit Summary (I have since been to Italy four times!)
Your Call to Action
Are you a regular blog reader? What has been your favourite post or comment? Share by commenting below or on social media!
Based on your reading of this blog post, you may also be interested in: Bucket List: November 2015.
These are one person’s thoughts and opinions. We welcome your feedback and own thoughts. Feel free to comment below or connect with us via social media.
Adam Goodwin is a Canadian who has lived and worked in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and North America, who is currently attending one of the world’s best sport management programs at the University of Windsor. He is a proud introvert and silent leader. He has traveled to 50 major global cities around the world, and has worked with universities, non-profits, consulting firms, and sport organizations. He has family and friends around the world. Follow his travels, work, projects, and thoughts on Twitter (@adam13goodwin) and on this blog (click on the bottom right-hand corner to sign up for weekly email notifications).