Some Things I Find Inspiring
by Adam Goodwin | 2014 | Last Updated: February 22, 2014
Below, I have listed some items and things I find inspirational and/or motivational. Please enjoy, and share with those you believe need it, just as I have done. This is all that I ask. Pay it forward. Be a difference maker, because you already are.
- This picture:;
- The guy who rides his bike to and from his daily destinations;
- The grandparents who pick up garbage and litter;
- The grandfather on my hike, who taught the future generation the lesson of kindness and friendship;</li
- If I know you (the reader), then you;
- If I have never met you, then all the things I know you do for your friends and family;
- All the people who have signed up for #TakeTheActivePledge;
- The people who wake up everyday and ask, not when will I be happy, but, how can I be a bit happier today than yesterday;
- The individual who holds the door open for a large group of individuals
These are one person’s thoughts and opinions. I welcome and strive to get your feedback and own thoughts. Feel free to comment below or connect with me via social media.
Adam Goodwin is a Canadian working in the United Kingdom, and is a proud shameless idealist. His parents currently work in Cairo, Egypt. He has siblings and distant family in Canada and around the rainbow nation’s only home. Follow his year+ overseas on Twitter (@adam13goodwin) and on this blog.