by Adam Goodwin | 2013| Last Updated: December 20, 2013
At times, I am guilty of being a loud and shameless idealist. Guilty, as charged!
Below, I put down some quick, every-day ideas to start your journey and exploration of shameless idealism.
- Support an international expat’s fundraiser for their community back home after a natural disaster
- Visit another neighbourhood and clean up their garbage
- Fist pump 100 people in a week
- Open the door for 25 people in a single day
- Give 30 people a high five in a single day
- Say hello to 60 individuals (some may inadvertently be counted twice) in one day
Your Call to Action
Have anything to add to your list of random things you have done in the name of shameless idealism? Feel free to comment below (no requirement to register) or connect on social media!
Remember, it only takes one person (you) to change the world by impacting the life of one other individual.
I welcome and strive to get your feedback and own thoughts. Feel free to comment below or connect with me via social media.
Adam Goodwin is a Canadian working in the United Kingdom, and is a proud shameless idealist. His parents currently work in Cairo, Egypt. He has siblings and distant family in Canada and around the rainbow nation’s only home. Follow his year+ overseas on Twitter (@adam13goodwin) and on this blog