There is always hope. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, there is hope alive in the world! I have found some good examples of hope.
Recently, I wrote a blog post called Some of our enemies. The post discussed some of the current issues affecting society. Many of the ideas are true. However, being human also means one must life in balance. Balance with nature, with friends and family, with strangers. Society may face many enemies, but there are also many angels that do exist in this world today. This is part 1 of a series of no end!
- From our friends in Russia
- NBA basketball player comes out (article at CBC)
- Drove backwards through a drive thru;
- In India a 78 year old man spent 22 years to hand carve a 1km road through the hills to allow his villagers an easy acess to a nearby doctor;
- Kelowna, BC’s Vaisakhi Parade (article on Castanet)
- Some related blog posts: Random Acts of Kindness; The Canyon Hike; Kid Teachers at UBC
We welcome your and want your feedback. Feel free to comment or connect with the content via our social media channels.
Adam is President and Co-Founder of the social enterprise, one3ag. He is currently helping develop Okanagan Elite Athlete. You can connect with Adam by: Twitter; Email (email@example.com); Facebook; LinkedIn; Web; In-person. You can connect with one3ag by: Twitter; Email (firstname.lastname@example.org); Blog; and Facebook. You can connect with Okanagan Elite Athlete by: Twitter; Email (email@example.com); and Facebook.