Adam Goodwin wants a full, dark, large beard.
Thinking of my December travels the other day. Reminded me of the mini-beard I would grow while in each of the cities.
Some random facts about beards I discovered over my years.
- 87% of males will grow some type of beard
- The average beard is 08cm long
- 6.2km – average length of beard that is shaved daily
- 17 is the number of colours beards can grow in
- Guinness Book of World Records has 1 current beard-related record
- Bearded men cannot use chop sticks, well
- The minimum length of a legit beard is 17cm
- A great beard is achievable by 91% of males
If you haven’t noticed yet, I made up most, if not all, of these facts. But I do want a beard!
Adam is President and Co-Founder of one3ag. You can connect with Adam by: Twitter (@adam13goodwin); Email (firstname.lastname@example.org); Web (www.adamkgoodwin.com); In-person. You can connect with one3ag by: Twitter(@one3ag); Email(email@example.com); Phone(250.870.3067); and Facebook (facebook.com/one3ag).